2012年11月20日 星期二

30 Seconds To Mars














Hey, this time I want to write about the sexiest and the most handsome lead singer in the world! I still remembered that I fell in love with him immediately when I first saw him on Youtube. He, Jared Leto, is the lead singer from 30 Seconds To Mars.


















Before 30 Seconds To Mars was formed, Jared Leto was a model and an actor. Maybe you have never seen him in movies since he’s not famous enough to be the main actor, but you must see him in 30 Seconds To Mars. Once a person finds something he’s good at, he will become more confident and charming. This is what I see from Jared Leto’s face when he performs.

When I listen to their music for the first time, I was stunned by the hard effort they took when recording the album. Their songs are like movies, which are telling stories with music in a dramatic way. This is hard for me to get my ideas across to you, so my advice is listening to it, and you'll find my meaning.


















This is my favorite song from their best album, This Is War. The reason why I pick it is that every time I listen to it, I’ll find my courage to face the future.

3 則留言:

  1. Hey YO.
    I like this song, too. This time I listen to the song with lyrics. It makes me want to shout with him seeing the video. "One day maybe we'll meet again" I feel like that I'm somehow fueled up when he shouts out these words.
    By the way, his live performance is awesome! He's jumping and running in the concert making crazy moves. Hope someday he'll hold a concert in Taiwan and hope that day I've save enough money for the tickets:}

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Haha they did have a concert in Taiwan in 2011! They are known for their amiable attitude toward fans, so that's why they have so many admirers after the ban was formed.
      One of the reasons I chose the college in Taipei is every foreign band I like holds its concert ONLY in Taipei. I was really depressed because I wasn't able to leave Kaohsiung for the concert when the band I love finally came to Taiwan.
      But now I'm in Taipei! Just wait for the concert to be held!

      刪除
  2. Ha ha~
    Finally this band shows up in your blog!
    It has been so long that I didn't see Jared Leto, and it seems that he becomes a little more handsome XD
    Browsing their songs just now, they recall me how grand their MVs are!They are really a hardworking band!

    回覆刪除