Even though their playing skills are not better than other bands, their songs will never bore the listeners. They have the ability to impress the audiences over and over again. Though they make pop music, which is considered as disdain of rock by its lovers, Mcfly still amazes me, making me addicted to their music.
This month, they release their greatest hits, Memory Lane. You can discover their talents in every single song. Hope you Enjoy^___<
This is my favorite song of all.
Their Live performance is also extremely remarkable!


Wow they are really handsome!!! I’ve never listened to their music before and the only thing I knew about them is that their lead singer have dated Lindsay Lohan or Hilary Duff long time ago. I should have come to visit your blog earlier because I like to listen to band’s music but I always had no idea about where to find good band’s music! I listened to Coldplay, The Click Five, The Fray and some others before but I have not found one which I truly love and I can’t wait listening to your list!
回覆刪除Yeah! I'm Easy Hsu~ They are really handsome! I didn't know this band or listen to their song before. Reading your article, I went to YOUTUBE to listen to their songs. Their songs are great no wander they could become a popular band in England!!! My roommates sometimes recommend me some songs that they like very much but that songs are no my tone~ I really like this band. Thank for your introduction!
回覆刪除Hi there!!!
回覆刪除YO~~~~~~So glad to see you introduce Mcfly!
Remember that days I was fascinated by their touching songs, from "It's all about you" to "Bubble wrap" and so on. It's is really some kind of magic that their songs can always be relative to my moods at special time, and bring me through it. I really love them as much as you do. Maybe next time you can introduce their acoustic versions. As you know this is one of their most fantastic parts.