2013年1月8日 星期二

It's the end!



Since this semester is about to end, I decide to introduce more bands and albums to you! Hope you can listen to them during the winter break ^_^

First, I’d like to talk about Simple Plan, which is quite well-known in Taiwan. They’re known for their lyrics which catch what you thought. Maybe you’ve heard of them, touched by their famous songs, “Perfect” and “Welcome to my life.” You cannot miss their "best" album (in my opinion anyway), “Get Your Heart On!”

Second, I must mention the band, Fall Out Boy. Did you remember we’ve listened to “Beat it” from Michael Jackson? Well, I have a special version made by Fall Out Boy. They made this classic song into a rock song. Check it out! By the way, you don’t want to miss their best album, “Believers Never Die.”


Last, I’d like to recommend “Sum 41”! You might know the gossip that the vocal from Sum 41 is Avril Lavigne’s ex-husband, but it means nothing compared with their best album, “Underclass Hero.” There are many great songs in this album. My favorite one is “ Speak of The Devil.”

There are so many things I want to share with you, but it’ll take you lots of time to read this article. So that’s it! Wish you a wonderful vacation~

2 則留言:

  1. Ha~This composition is shorter compared to the others, right? But it is still so great to see you introduce totally THREE bank that I love at one time, especially "Simple Plan."XD Don't look down on me please~~The other two are also excellent:D
    Wish you can occasionally write something in the blog in the near future!
    I will keep being your big fan as you have known.^___<

    回覆刪除
  2. WOW! Simple plan is a good band! I am familiar with simple plan because the girl who I like is crazy about them...... And a song called "When I'm Gone" is my favorite song of them! The link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msumWLbq1Dk
    Fall Out Boys is so cool! I didn't know they have sung the "Beat it"! I just search it on youtube...... And It's sooooo rock!!!!

    回覆刪除