2012年11月6日 星期二

NeverShoutNever!


This time, I want to introduce my favorite singer called “Never Shout Never”.


The name "Never Shout Never" originally referred exclusively to a young man, Christofer Drew Ingle. After he made his name on the Internet, he started to tour with other bands and released three albums and lots of extended plays.

Never Shout Never is quite special in my playlist since I usually don’t listen to this kind of music which is known as Indie Pop. Still, I can be more at peace with myself by listening to them.

As their faithful fan, I recommend this album, “What is Love?” 


When listening to their music, you will start to ask yourself lots of questions just like them, and in the end, you’ll figure the answers out. Always look on the Bright side, which is what Never Shout Never want to tell us through their music.

And this is my favorite song, “Look on the Brightside”.
“You’re only as tall as your heart will let you be, and you’re only as small as the world will make you seem.” ------from the lyric, “Look on the Brightside”.



2 則留言:

  1. Hello Lin Yi Rong=)
    Well, to be honest, I have never thought that the lyrics of pop or rock music could be so moving and meaningful>< I guess my false impression on pop or rock music came from the songs my junior high school classmates played during recess houres, which mostly talked about how boring the world was and how much pain a person would suffer in a relationship.
    But your recommendation doesn't fit the stereotype at all. The tune is lovely and the lyrics is refreshing! I told my roommates about this song and the next day when I went back to the dorm after a day of classes, I heard one of them playing it loudly on the computer) I bet she was enjoying the song so much that she wasn't aware of the fact that I could barely hold back my laughter just outside the door hahaha XD.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi Yo!^0^
    I just can’t believe that I clicked almost every song sung by NeverShoutNever, listening to them insanely with all my assignments undone! It is just because their music is so fantastic that I couldn’t resist it at all! I especially love Christofer Drew’s honest and affectionate pursuit toward love, his voice really touched me and tugged at my heart strings. And I also adore his another song “Harmony”, which is about peace and love. I look forward to artists and music you ‘ll introduce to us!

    回覆刪除