This time, I present All Time Low, the best
and the craziest band ever.
Different from other bands formed before it, "All Time Low" was quite young when it made its name. Formed in
high school in 2003, All Time Low had their first record deal and released
their first EP. They’re four teenagers playing music without worrying about whether they would be accepted by the audiences or not. Maybe it’s
because I had my own band in high school, I was moved by the courage that they
had to make their dreams come true.
Nothing Personal is considered to be their best album so far. For me, it’s the best album ever. You can say that they’re
just young people who are not mature enough to be the best. However, as a teenager like them, they sang
exactly what I want to say.
Now I want to introduce my favorite song in this album.
Last, if you're interested in them, you must watch their live performances. I haven't found any other new band which can play so well like them.


Hey, it has been a long time that I don't listen to this album again, but magically it is still so amazing just like an immortal vampire.
回覆刪除Remember that I had ever played the guitar all night long just for therapy's prelude. It was the best memory in my guitar life and it was also the time I made a big progress on it.
Maybe it is the song’s magic. It is the magic from All Time Low.
Hope everyone of your audience would like it.
Look forward to your next article.
I'm just wondering how come you know great songs. I've never heard of this band and their songs, yet this song you introduce leave me a good impression of them, and I'm getting interested in them.
回覆刪除There is a rock concert at our school today at 四維堂, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/urock2011 . I guess it's too late to tell you this information, just to let you know it. By the way, a band called Tizzy Bac will be on stage, and their music is awesome. Hope that you can make it to watch their live performance.
Hello, thanks for commenting my blog last time. I also had clicked your last post; however, I couldn’t actually realize it, maybe, the reason was that I hadn’t ever played any musical instrument in a band like you. You’re good at playing a guitar, right?
回覆刪除Haha, I have been planning to major in drum in the future . Perhaps you can lead me in that world then.
I’m so enjoyed the music you shared this time. “All Time Low “ have been one of my favorite bands, being added into my playlist on YouTube. In addition, the bands I usually listen are Kasabian, Daughtry, and The Rasmus. Hope that you like them, too.
Well I'm not quite good at playing the guitar but I'm sure I love playing it :D
刪除Majoring in drum must take lots of efforts B-)
Have you heard of Muse? For me,their drummer is the best :)
I've never heard of these bands you like before!Thanks for letting me know ^___<